Thursday, May 24, 2018

Thursday

Anyway...I think that it is Thursday!  It has been another one of  "those" days!  Woody got up really early and went on a six mile walk.  He has also worked in the yard off and on during the morning and afternoon.  Right now he is at Elijah's ball practice.  He will be coming shortly to get me so we can go to Joy and Esther's softball game.

I got another call today...another of the ladies in our Sunday School class was taken to the hospital via ambulance.  These calls have got to stop coming!  I talked to my other friend and she is doing very well and plans to come to Sunday School on Sunday.  And, I haven't heard from Erin today so I am assuming that "no news is good news!"  I just now put my hand on my cell phone so will try to check in on her in a little while.  The phone has rung off the hook today due to all that is going on with friends!  I have done a little towards making a doll dress that I have planned.  I have some of the pattern pieces pinned onto one of the fabrics that I am using.  This is quite a detailed dress for a doll...lots of pieces.

Well, I guess I had better go grab my bag with cameras and my water bottle and get ready to head out the door when Woody gets here.  Never too many dull moments around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment