Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Trying to Wake Up!

Well, I have been late blogging this week but the reason has been ball games...no excuse tonight...except that I ended up taking a nap after supper and just woke up!  Oops!  I hope that I can sleep when it is time to go to bed!

I had school this morning.  Again, the readers and I sat on the front porch and enjoyed a pretty morning while we read.  Even Abigail voted for reading outside since it was much quieter today...no mowers or tree cutters to compete with! Esther had her long time and finished the top she was making for her 18" doll.  She got started on the pants to go with the top.  Next week is the last week of school, but doll pants are so quick, I think that she will be able to finish...if not either she will come over to finish them or I'll finish them for her.

While the children were having school, Woody went on a four-mile walk.  He hasn't taken as many walks lately due to so much to do in the yard that equals exercise.

Woody made tuna salad for our lunch. After lunch, I headed off to the church to work in the library for a while.  I was the only library worker who went today so I mainly checked books in and out and shelved books and got an address from the church office that I needed to send a memorial gift letter.  So only stayed about an hour today.




No comments:

Post a Comment