Saturday, May 5, 2018

Rainy Saturday



Here are a couple more of our bird visitors: a Red-Bellied Woodpecker and a Brown Creeper.   These are two of our visitors that really like the suet feeder.  It has rained a good part of the day and I didn't go out on the porch like I have the last few days. These pictures are from a couple of days ago.  I need to refill the suet feeder...probably the squirrels got the last of what was in it yesterday...this morning it was empty. I will refill it when it isn't raining!

Woody walked to the library this morning...before the rain arrived.  This was the first walk that he has taken in a while.  Lately he has been getting his exercise in on our yard: pushing the lawnmower and raking up debris.

I haven't done a whole lot today.  I dried and put away a load of clothes and also cooked a small pork roast in the oven to make pulled pork.  We enjoyed sandwiches made from that that for supper.

My gout continues to bother me...not really bad like it has been in the past, but it lets me know that "it" is there.  The gout rescue med hasn't cleared it up as fast as it has sometimes.  Anyway...I have stuck fairly close to my chair today and limited my trips up and down the stairs.  Rain + gout = good day for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment