Saturday, October 26, 2019

A Sewing Happening

Here is another carved pumpkin from next door.  Esther carved this one using a pattern in the carving set.

I had a very good sewing day.  I managed to complete the six Christmas items that I took to work on. I had all six completed except for trimming three of them and did that after I got home.  There were quite a few little projects that they had us do during the day so I didn't have quite as much "me sewing" time.  Lots of sewing, visiting, eating, and laughing went on!  It was fun, but I will admit that I came home tired.

Woody has fended for himself today and definitely survived!  He went to the library...I know because he said that he was going and I see new books on the stairs for Isaac and Joseph to read.  I'm sure that he worked his crossword puzzles and know that he has watched college football on TV because he has watched some since I have been home.

We have really gotten quite a bit of rain over the last two days.  It seemed so strange yesterday to have it rain almost the entire day.  It quit sometime during the night and at least didn't  rain as I got myself to and from Sew Super Saturday.  It was raining just a little as I pulled into our driveway when I returned from the event. I was rather damp by the time I got all my sewing things back in the house.  It has also been quite windy all day today.  We had more rain come through a little while ago.  I think that our pattern of no rain has been broken!

I had a surprise on the front porch when I got home—the blinds for the sun porch had been delivered...glad that it hadn't rained much once they were left on the front porch as they barely fit without sticking off the porch some.  I managed to drag the box inside.  I guess Nathan has another install job when he can find time.

No comments:

Post a Comment