Tuesday, November 24, 2020

A No-Cook Day...Enjoyed Previous Tastes

Back to a barn picture as I took the day off from cooking. I have one more taste to make tomorrow and a "redo" for mashed potatoes. Today we have enjoyed the previous tastes for lunch and supper. We added one nice addition. My barn buddies stopped by today and Marie brought us a pound cake and some peaches...yummy new taste! I have spent most of the day in my sewing room. I worked some on getting ready to finish the Christmas stocking for Melany. I did a little blocking on it and then planned how I am going to do it...diagrams and instructions are all written down. Last night I quilted the backing fabric for it. So I am on the way with it. I picked up a sweatshirt to put on this morning and realized that I had splashed bleach on the front of it. I came up with a way to cover up the bleached area and worked this afternoon on that. I just finished before I began writing the blog. The sweatshirt is old...but has more wear in it...especially in these days of staying at home. It didn't have to be done. It could have been a "hang-around-the house" sweatshirt, but it was bugging me so it is now fixed...a new/old sweatshirt! Woody has had a usual day of crossword puzzles, reading, watching TV, and perhaps a few games of solitaire. He is well into today's dialysis treatment, but still a couple of hours to go. So far it is going smoothly. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment