Friday, November 20, 2020

The Fourth Taste of Thanksgiving

And, this taste of Thanksgiving we didn't taste as I made them for friends! I will make some more (at least those are my plans) for us. I went galavanting today to visit with friends. I was going to just have the dialysis cycler machine set up and ready to connect Woody when I got home, but he suggested that we just go on and start him early...so we did. By starting early it won't be long till his fourth cycle is finished...early start = early finish! I got up early and made the rolls, then connected Woody, and got ready to head over to a friend's house. We got to see her renovations and also checked out their chickens (even a little baby that had just cracked out of its egg, some ducks, and quite a few turkeys, one of which will no longer be with us after this coming Thursday! The three of us had a good time catching up with each other. On the way home I stopped at the public library to pick up two more books for Woody and stopped at the pharmacy to pick up two prescriptions for Woody. When I got home, Woody was in the same place as I left him a few hours earlier...not that he had much choice! This must have been a day for visiting with friends for me as this afternoon I got a call from my sister. I hung up from my conversation when I got another call and then hung up from that call when I got another call! I have talked to AZ, AL, and TN. After my calls, it was time to see about our supper...leftovers from the tastes of Thanksgiving kept me from having to work very hard! I still need to finish up the cleanup from this morning's roll baking...it is mostly cleaned up...just the few random dishes that didn't fit into the dishwasher...guess I should empty the dishwasher also. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment