Saturday, November 7, 2020

Saturday

Saturday is here again. It has been "one of those days" that I just didn't feel like doing much...I guess it is the end of a busy week! Plus I didn't sleep well last night so have been tired most of the day. I did get Woody some more reading material from the public library. He had a list of books that he wants to read so I checked the online catalog to see if our library had them...they had several of the ones that he wanted and I put several on hold. I got a call in about an hour after I placed the requests I got a call that they had two of them ready for me. I headed off to get the shortly after they called. So he is back in business for his reading. I found two that he hadn't read that I own that I think he would like to read. So he is once again well supplied with reading material.Again, Woody's dialysis is going smoothly and he is on the road to being finished around 9:30 or a little after. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! And, finally my prayer is that we all try to be accepting of election results whether our candidates won or lost. And, that we try to put forth a united front as a nation and show our country at its best to the world in this transition time.

No comments:

Post a Comment