Monday, November 9, 2020

Barn Trip!

Marie called yesterday and suggested a barn trip. It didn't take much to twist Carolyn's and my arms! We jumped right on board with her idea. They picked me up around 8:30 this morning and off we went...cameras in hands! It was a beautiful day...blue sky, clouds, fall color, warm temperature...just about perfect when you add in time spent with friends. I haven't had much of a chance to look at many photos yet so decided to choose one that showed the beautiful color and Tennessee's rolling hills and then decided on a red barn. I must have really liked this barn as I have many views of it from all different angles. I used all four of my cameras today so I took many! We saw lots of barns, animals and beautiful leaves. I will share some of the splendor of the TN Fall countryside over the next days in the blog photos of the day. I got Woody's treatment all set up before I left so when I got home all we had to do was get him connected when I got home...a rather short process in his treatment. The set up is what takes the longest. We have been trying to get his treatment started close to 1pm and he was connected and the machine running at exactly 1pm today. So my galavanting didn't interfere with the dialysis schedule. Woody enjoyed the quiet of having the house all to himself, I am sure! He said that he even got in a short nap. His treatment is going right along this evening. It was getting close to the 4th last cycle starting when I came upstairs to blog. I imagine that it has started by now and he will be on schedule to be finished around 9:30 tonight. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment