Monday, December 14, 2020

Christmas Pleasures: Decorations

This year I have enjoyed our Christmas decorations even more than other years...more time...less hustle and bustle! This year I did a lot less decorating, but I am very pleased with what I have done and am enjoying it to the utmost...perhaps "less is really more!" I will say that I miss our big Christmas tree and all the memories that it brings, but am quite satisfied this year with the smaller corner tree and all the handmade ornaments...lots of memories in those, too. I almost didn't do any decorating this year, but am so glad that I did get out some things. Seeing them as I walk through the rooms gives me a "warm feeling." Today has been a usual day...a few tasks and chores around the house, reading, stitching, dozing, and talking on the phone with Cheryl and a dear friend for me...and for Woody...reading, crossword puzzles, solitaire, TV, and dialysis! I still have clothes to get out of the dryer and need to run the dishwasher and then I am going to go back to stitching on my Christmas needlepoint pillow top till it is time to disconnect Woody from today's dialysis treatment. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! 'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment