Saturday, December 5, 2020

Reality Check

I said last night that I would take a photo showing what the living room looks like when sitting in the glider loveseat. Last night showed what it looks like when looking the oposite side of the room...from that side the reality of dialysis can be put out of mind for a short time at least. From tonight's photo's viewpoint, it is quite obvious that dialysis is definitely a reality! We go through seven of those boxes in a week...and there are other boxes that we get supplies from in the family room. Isaac told me a while back that it looked like we were moving with all the boxes stacked up. I have had a quiet day...didn't do a lot for most of the day. I did get up enough energy to put all the Christmas decoration boxes back in the Christmas closet. I still have to put the wrapping back in and then all the mess of decorating will be out of sight and I can then just enjoy the decorations that I used. Woody spent quite a bit of time here at the laptop this morning. The afternoon and evening, of course, he has spent downstairs in his chair watching football and reading. I have been enjoying my needlework...I have a small cross stitch project going and picked up an old needlepoint piece that I had completed some time ago that is just waiting to be made into a pillow. Last night I decided that I wanted to add some more needlepoint stitches around what I had completed...to add a border...then maybe I will find the time to make it into a Christmas pillow. Today I have worked a little on each of my projects. Woody is well into today's dialysis treatment and at this point all is going smoothly...which thankfully smoothly is the way it goes most days lately. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! 'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment