Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Coming or Going?

Woody headed off this morning to get his Covid test at a Vanderbilt Clinic/Walgreens in Murfreesboro. He said that it took about 10 seconds...what took the longest was making his way to the back of the pharmacy...he said that it was the biggest drugstore that he had ever seen! I knew that he had gotten there and had the test as I got a message before he got home from the Vanderbilt app saying how long it would take to get results (as long as 48 hours) and that even he hasn't heard from the test to go on and check in at Vanderbilt when they told him to. Once he got the Covid test and was back home, then we started in on making "for-sure" plans to get to Vanderbilt on Friday. From the get go, we had planned on Nathan taking him when the time came...never dreaming that Nathan would have had surgery just a week before Woody's surgery. Nathan is stll feeling puny so at the moment can't imaging making that trip. So Kathy volunteered as long as Nathan is okay for her to leave him on Friday. We decided that perhaps a plan B was needed. I just called Melany and she said that she can do it if Kathy can't. So I think that we have it in place to get him to and from the surgery. So a couple of hurdles have been cleared. I managed to do some wash today and just some other odds and ends around the house. I got Woody connected a little early today as I had a hair appointment at the time we usually get his dialysis started. I got my hair cut and stopped at our pharmacy on the way home. They still didn't have his prescription filled. I think that they contacted the wrong doctor. So I will check back tomorrow. Tomorrow I have to make our next dialysis supply order...seems like I'm doing that every time I turn around. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment