Saturday, January 30, 2021

Low-Key Day

I started to title the blog "All's Quiet on the Western Front," but considering that a front is blowing through this evening that title might not be accurate as the evening goes on! We under a wind advisory and as I type this I can hear the wind picking up. As long as power stays on I am okay with the wind! Woody just started today's dialysis treatment. We will be moving it up a couple of hours at a time over the next week until we are back to his 1pm time for starting his treatment. He said that he slept last night, but was interrupted by an awful lot of alarms...I'm sure that is because he was lying down. We learned early on that his treatments work better if he is in his recliner...reclining, but not lying down flat. Neither of us have done much today. Woody is having some pain in his arm, but seems to be tolerating it fairly well by just taking some Tylenol. My major accomplishment of the day was making lasagna. Other than that I haven't done much. I have read some as has Woody. He did his daily crossword puzzles. I printed them off for him so he wouldn't have to go upstairs. My new ipad makes it so easy to print them, I was downstairs sitting at the dining room table and had them printed by the time I got upstairs to get them off the printer tray. I plan to do some more cross stitching this evening after I finish cleaning up the kitchen. I started a sampler yesterday...one of my favorite things to stitch. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment