Saturday, January 9, 2021

Merry Christmas from the Dorrells and Proctors (Can you find the Dorrells?)

My sister said that Woody and I weren't in the picture...can you find us? She said it was like "Where's Waldo?". When she did finally see us waaaaaaaaaaaaaay up in the left-hand corner. She said, "Oh, I thought that was a light or a lampshade. (I was leaning in taking a screen shot.) Now back to our "last Christmas" for 2020! This afternoon Melany and family and Woody and I FaceTimed while we opened our gifts from each other. We had a nice visit for about an hour. We got many nice gifts...Woody is enjoying puzzle books and candy that were given to him. Shortly after we got through with this part of our Christmas a friend called and said that she had made some Vegetable Beef Soup that she wanted to share with us. She and her daughter dropped it off along with some yummy chocolate chip cookies. Good supper! We have had a good day...mostly...I am fighting with one of my cameras...it is acting like it is possessed...settings no longer work the way they did. I even went so far as to reset to factory settings. Before I did that I took pictures with my ipad of each of the setting screens so I could get things back the way I like them. BUT...I choose the settings and when I go back they didn't get saved. The problem that I was having was fixed for a short time...but then it went back to doing the same thing that it was doing. I have reset again...we will see if I can get it "to mind" when I set things up this time. This is the newer of my interchangable lens cameras...why couldn't it have been the older one?!? I am also having trouble with the newer of my point-and-shoot cameras. I think that maybe they are getting tired!?! They have taken many thousands of photos. I will keep trying to get this problem figured out. It may take reading the manual, again...but I have read the manual many times and none of these problems are addressed...but maybe I can spot something that I have done that is making the strange things happen to the setting buttons? Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment