Monday, January 11, 2021

More Snow

We woke up to another snowy morning and it snowed a good part of the morning...not much of it left when I went out to take a trashbag full of Woody's used up dialysis equipment and get the mail late this afternoon. Tonight's dialysis is a bit different. We have to capture all the drain fluid in bags to take to an appointment with Woody's dialysis nurse tomorrow afternoon. I think they check the drain fluid every three months. This is the second time that we have taken in the drain bags when we go for an appointment. Today I have spent most of the time cooking. I made "liquid gold" aka chicken stock. We were out of it and I like to have it in the freezer to use in soups, sauces, etc. I also made Cantonese Spareribs (aka Sweet Meat). We had some of those and rice for lunch. Then for supper I heated up some spaghetti and meatballs that I had frozen last month. I am still working on Christmas decorations. At the moment the dining room table is completely covered with Christmas things. The coffee table has all the carolers gathered for their last sing...that will last till I find their storage boxes! I took all the tiny cross stitch ornaments off the carolers tree, but haven't found the box to put the tree and ornaments away. The Precious Moments nativity is half-way put away because I haven't come across the box that has the rest of their boxes in it. Eventually I will get everything all boxed up and back in the Christmas closet. There isn't really any time limit on anything these days...so I will just take my time and do it little by little. After I publish this I will put a few more things away and also fold a load of towels that I got out of the drier a little while ago. I'm not going to do a lot more tonight, I'm tired and ready for my recliner! I got sad news today. My moved-away-from-Tullahoma friend who now lives in Alabama called earlier today to tell me that her mother had passed away. She was in her 90's and had not been doing well after she got Covid pneumonia. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! P.S. I should update about my camera that was acting crazy the other day! I think that I have figured out the problem...it was the lens that was on the camera...a power zoom lens. I will put it back on another time to see if it still makes the camera act goofy! I hope not as I really like this lens...it can be controlled by the camera and I don't have to turn the lens to make it zoom out. I hate to put it back on since all my settings are back and the camera is working as it should! But I will put it back on when I use it next and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment