Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Just Because...

Just because I have made a big dent in packing away my Christmas decorations, I decided that we needed two last Christmas barns for this year. We came across these barns on our unplanned barn trip on Friday after waking up to snow. We came across these two Christmas barns. My favorite is the gray barn with the wreath...but I like them both! All my carolers are boxed up and upstairs in the hall. The decorations on the tree are off and boxed up and in the hall. I have also put away a lot of trees and snowmen. The dining room table has a lot less on it. I am through for the day...I'm tired. I worked most of the morning. Then after lunch we headed to Fresenius Kidney Center to meet with a nurse for labs and to turn in his drain fluid to be examined...I guess to see how well the dialysis is working. He also got an infusion of iron. On the way home we stopped at the Credit Union. I hustled to get everything ready for his dialysis treatment for today. We will be up a bit later tonight as the treatment got started an hour and a half later than usual. We usually have mornig appointments at Fresenius, but this was a make-up appointment for the one that got preempted last week for the surgeon's appointment. Next week's appointments are lining up...one for PET scans at Vanderbilt and his monthly appointment with his kidney doctor, Dr. O., at the Fresenius kidney center. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! Almost forgot...the Fresenius delivery arrived late this afternoon. I am always glad to have him arrive the day before the actual delivery because if he didn't then he would be at our door bright and early tomorrow morning. 4pm is a lot better than 7 or 8 am...especially on these cold days! But we are well stocked...I guess I could say stacked with dialysis solution and supplies once again...back to having boxes on the far side of the living room as well as at the front of the living room. Boxes, boxes, boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment