Friday, January 29, 2021

They’re Mooovin' On Down The Highway...Finally!

Nathan just texted me and said that they were on the way home. Woody wasn't taken back for surgery till 4:30. The surgeon told Nathan that he did what he expected to do. We are to go back to see him in a week and a half and find out about the pathology results. Woody was given a local and something that made him not care what they were doing...so he wasn't put totally to sleep. Woody picked up Nathan around 11:15 and he drove to Nashville. Nathan, of course, is driving back. I have spent the day doing a little of this and a little of that...lots of loads of wash, some vacuuming, some picking up, some cooking (made chicken noodle soup), and now I am cross stitching. I still have a load of towels that I have to get out of the dryer...but other than that I am finished for the day of doing anything! I have Woody's dialysis machine all ready for him when he gets home. They should be home around 8:30 since it is about a 1-1/2 hour drive. It has been a long day for them. I hope that Nathan is none the worse for wear! He still isn't totally over his surgery of a week ago. We did have the correct place figured out for where they were to go for the surgery...and, it was in the building...not in the parking garage! And, for now, that is all I know...surgery done and now they are back on the interstate heading this way. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment