Friday, January 15, 2021

Friday...Once Again!

I made high protein pancakes for Woody after I got up this morning. Then I cleaned up the mess in the kitchen...slowly! My energy level has been low today...I guess getting the Christmas upstairs and in the hall did me in? I just didn't feel like doing much today and thus didn't! I have read a little. I did do a little redecorating in the dining room...the china cabinet buffet top. The redecorating indludes a good dusting/furniture polishing, etc. so it is a slow process too. Plus it means many trips up and down the stairs to retrieve things. Only part of the my iPad accessories arrived today...two of the four items were delayed. But I did get the iPad pencil so I played around with it some this afternoon. I also got the lightning USB camera SD Card reader. I tried that out to make sure that I can now transfew photos from the camera that aren't wi-fi compatible. And, that worked...so...so far so good on the items working that I ordered. I am really most interested in the keyboard case...but according to an email that I received today, I will have to wait till Monday. Not much of a delay, but enough to make me have to wait till after the weekend since they use FedEx to deliver and FedEx doesn't deliver on the weekend days. This just draws Christmas our a little longer! These are my gifts from Woody. Woody is connected to his dialysis cycler machine, as usual, and is on the last cycle of today's dialysis treatment.We have really had a windy day...this wind may be blowing in some possible snow in the morning...wondering if we will see white ground or trees when we look out the windows in the morning. Nathan shared more Covid sad news one of his good friend's father isn't expected to live as his organs are starting to shut down. Such news is so sad, especially when one has known the person for so many years as we have known this friend. Nathan's comment was that it was just so sad as his friend couldn't even give his dad one last hug. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment