Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Magical Moment?

Last week on our first barn trip of the year, we found lots of pastures filled with horse and cows. The particular pasture pictured above had a lot of horses. I took the top picture and when the horse started moving away from the hay moving towards the other horses, swung my camera around to take the group of horses. I just happened to look back and was surprised by the white horse that hadn't been visible when I took the first picture. It was like the dark horse turning into a white horse. It was a bit of a magical moment...almost like a unicorn or Pegasis walking into the scene...whimsical! Woody and I both slept in a bit later this morning since his treatment wasn't over till 1am. We were both really glad when the machine finally cycled off! Today we got everything started at the usual time...so hopefully it will end at a normal/more reasonable time! We got our second reminder of Woody's Vanderbilt appointment on Monday...guess they don't want us to forget. The recorded voice called it multible appointments with the first starting at...That confused me so I looked up his appointment on Vanderbilt My Health site. What they are calling multiple appointments are part of the same one...one is for the IV and one is for the scan. He can have the IV for this one as the dye isn't something that bothers kidneys...the surgeon made sure that we knew that it was okay for someone on dialysis. I once again spent quite a bit of time on putting Christmas decorations away. Everything is boxed up except for the Christmas tree. I have two Christmas mugs to put in the carton that I store them in, but before I put them in I have to look at the mugs in the box as I let the box slip to the floor when I was decorating and I need to check to see if any of them are broken. But I am very close to having everything boxed up...good place to be! I still have to pull out a couple more boxes before I will be at the Christmas tree box. Once the tree is back in the box then ALL I will have left to do is to pack the boxes back into the Christmas closet! That is quite a job in and of itself! That job used to be Woody's only part of the Christmas decorating and undecorating. I think he probably isn't too sad to have had to give that job up! I know that it is Wednesday because Donna and I had our "library" chat this afternoon. We are planning to meet at the library in a couple of weeks...we haven't worked in the library since the middle of March last year...in some ways it seems like years since we have been there! But we have enjoyed our weekly "library" talks! And, these talks keep me grounded on what day of the week it is! Watching our church service on FaceBook Live gets my week started so I know that it is Sunday and then Donna's and my Wednesday library chat on the phone marks the middle of the week...most of the other days are just "a day!" Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment