Saturday, May 15, 2021

Done and Out the Door!

My part for the wedding...other than showing up for it...is finished and out the door. The wedding dress alterations were approved and Brooke and Melany carefully took it home...off my hands! Whew! This morning another part of Woody's "used-to-be routine" for Saturday happened...Woody went to the library. He came home with a couple of books to read. I have worked some on tomorrow's Sunday School lesson. Marie's aunt died and she is going to the funeral in North Carolina tomorrow so she needed me to teach. I will complete my abreviated studying for the lesson after I get Woody connected for his nightly dialysis treatment. So, saying that, I guess I had best head downstairs and set up his treatment. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment