Friday, May 14, 2021

Under the Gun

At least I feel under the gun and I don't always work the best in those circumstances. I didn't get to work on the wedding dress in the morning when I was most fresh. Woody was working upstairs in the sewing room on the computer. Then Nathan and Isaac showed up to do yardwork so I went outside with them for a while. Isaac was chief weedeater and stick picker-upper. I helped pick up sticks and fed the birds. After lunch I got to work on the wedding dress. I was hoping to be able to say that it was finished in this blog...but it's not quite finished...mainly due to one misstep...now to counteract that one problem. I think that I am on the right road and it will be finishsed before I go to bed tonight. What is left is all handwork. Tonigt I made a new recipe as Woody asked for some shrimp (rarely does he ask for a certain food item). I thought it was pretty good...Woody said that it was okay...pretty much as high a compliment as he pays when it comes to food these days. It has been a very pretty day today...back to nice Spring temperatures. Well, time to get back to the dress if it is going to be ready for the bride to pick up tomorrow. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment