Monday, May 24, 2021

Moving Right Along

I got all the stitching done on the sampler...well, all the graphed stitching. I still have to add buttons to the felt hearts and then applique them on and then sew on the star charms, the pineapple charm and the cat charm...then it will be finished. This afternoon I sat down and cut out the felt hearts. So one step closer. I have taken the sampler off the stitching frame, pressed the sampler and now ready to move on. I had a busy morning. I got up, got Woody disconnected, got our breakfast and then it was time to get ready for future breakfasts...needed to make sausage. This time the sausage making was a little more work intensive. I haven't been able to find the ground pork that I make Woody's breakfast sausage with so ended up buying some boneless pork chops and ground those. We have a grinder, but it is rarely used...and I know why...has to be put together, then taken apart and thoroughly washed...but I did it and Woody has couple of weeks worth of breakfast sausage in the freezer once again. I have managed to mess up the kitchen several times today. I just got finished cleaning it up for the last time today! Woody went to Elijah's ball game and then from the ball field went to the Monday Night Furnace Room Prayer Meeting. He just pulled up in front of the house...so I guess it is time to make his supper shake and then get his dialysis machine ready to tonight's treatment. So...be safe...be well...be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment