Saturday, May 22, 2021

Things Are Growing

Our gardens and my sampler are having a growth spurt. (Wish the weeds in the garden weren't growing at the same rate as the flowers!) Today I decided to add to our gardens and went to Lowe's and bought some plants: 2 red peppers, a tomato, and basil. This evening after it cooled down a bit, I planted them. Since I blogged last night I put in quite a few stitches on the sampler and managed to complete the house. Guess I am planting on my sampler...sorking on a tree and next will be the grass at the base of the house. After I went to Lowe's I made a stop at Kroger to get the ingredients for the soup that Woody wanted. I made the soup this afternoon and he had some for supper. I still have a bit of cleaning up to do in the kitchen. It is definitely warmer today...feeling a bit summerish. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment