Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Here and There

Well, we managed to get up and out when we planned, but the trip was a rather slow go due to school zones and road work...so we were a little late. Saw the doctor. He gave us information about things to watch for and several other things and then said he was done with us. He has two places near the surgical site that are melanoma...satellite places from the one he removed. At the moment we are to watch and see if they get smaller due to the Keytruda infusions. If there isn't noticible reduction over a period of time then there are options of surgical removal or injecting them with an immunotherapy drug into them. I guess time will tell! Update on wedding dress: I did go on and serge off the extra fabric and now it is ready to machine stitch the hem. Then I will need to shorten the underskirt and it will be finished. Serging off the skirt hem was not bad...thank goodness! Well, I have been talking to my sister and now it is time to go get Woody's dialysis treatment set up. Cheryl and I are making plans for her trip out here. She is coming for the wedding as is her daughter/my niece, Rachel. So we have plans to make! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment