Saturday, May 20, 2023

A Zoom Day

Today, another dialysis day, started off very early. I oncd again did not sleep well...went to sleep early and then woke up several hours later feeling refreshed as if from a good nap...thus...couldn't get back to sleep. I did doze a little during the hour before the alarm went off. I got up and gave Woody his thyroid med that he has to take 30 minutes prior to eating breakfast. I then get his breakfast ready...so he can start eating as soon as that 30 minutes is over. I can usually time it pretty well. Once he has eaten, gotten dressed, brushed teeth and hair, it is usually time to head out the door. This morning we left a little after 6 and his nurse was ready for him as soon as we got there. He is supposed to be there by 6:20 and usually we are there pretty much on time give a minute or two of the 6:20 time. I get him in the witing room and if the door isn't open waiting for him then I knock on the door to the treatment room, bid Woody good bye and head back home. I was on my way home today and realiazed that I probably should go get gas while it wasn't raining...but didn't want to turn back since I was heading homeward. My intuiton was right...in the end I got it in he rain just before picking up Woody after his treatment. Today's timing worked out well so I could go to my Zoom Cottey book club meeting. I enjoyed the encounter even though I didn't read this book because it was fantasy.I couldn't believe all the indepth discussion that came out of that book! But still didn't make me want to read it! Thr rest of the day was quiet...a rainy afternoon...good for napoing. Once again I am typing blindly so will call it quits for tonight. We are settled in for the night. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment