Friday, May 12, 2023

Spinning Wheels

No appointments today, but I managed to keep pretty busy...doing what I'm not sure, but haven't done much sitting! I decided today was a good day to cook to get us through the weekend and a bit behond. I have made two of Woody's requests...potato salad and...well...this wasn't exactly a request but it was accepted by Woody when I asked if he would object to me making it again...Hot Chicken Salad casserole. I did make a quick run to the grocery store down the street to get a few things to get us through till my next Kroger trip. The refrigerator once again offers a few choices when it comes to meals. Melany, Wade, and Erin plan to come tomorrow to attempt to do some yard work for my Mother's Day gift...not sure that the weather will cooperate with much yardwork...but maybe some! At least we will be able to visit a little. They are bringing lunch and then going to attempt to do a littlr work after lunch. Woody has had a quiet day with no place he had to go. He likes that kind of day. Tomorrow will be another up-with-the -birds day...but then two days off from dialysis. I guess it is time to attack the mess that I have made...again...in the kitchen and also change a wound dressing...then it will be time for me to sink into my recliner! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment