Thursday, May 18, 2023

Another Day About Over

It just seems like the days are marking them selves by the beginning of the day and the end...and meals...and what happens between those times is just sort of a blur. Woody had early dialysis again this morning...tomorrow is a day off for him. I did get a little errand running done before it was time to pick him up. At that point is wait till time for lunch. My major accomplishment was having the Sunday School lesson together and printed off...what is left to do is go over it and see if it makes sense on paper amd whether it needs info inserted in margins or if info is out of order...so probably a couple more times of reading it through...but I am always relieved when it is on paper. I had that done before I ran errands prior to picking Woody up. Woody worked on crossword puzzles, read some, watched some TV...a usual routine for him these days. We had a storm roll through this afternoon...so the new plamts got a drink not provided by a hose or watering can. It's now time to do a dressing change and finish up in the kitchen before I head upstairs for the night. I finished another book before I went to sleep last nignt. So I have read some on the one I started today. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautiousM

No comments:

Post a Comment