Thursday, May 25, 2023

Happy 32nd Anniversary to Melany and Wade!

It was a busy Memorial Day Weekend for us 32 years ago! And, it was a very hot day...we are much cooler today than all those years ago. I talked to Melany a little while ago and wished them a happy anniversary. They are going out eat this evening. I got our pork roasted and pulled. So the main dish for Monday is ready. I went over the menu for Monday with Melany when we talked. So I think we are squared away. I'm hoping that I can run to the store tomorroe while Woody is having his Keytruda treatment and pick up thr few things that I need. I guess that means that I need to make out my grocery list this evening. Woody's dialysis went well this morning. It was perfect timing for the pulled pork roast...I put the roast in thr oven just before we left at 6am and it was ready to come out of the oven when we came back in thr house a round 10:45. I pulled it about a third at a time...with rests in between! It takes a while and standing for so long at one time just isn't in the books for me any more...lots of rests amd I can get the job done...eventually! I watered all our nee plantd this afternoon...it had been a few days since we have had any rain. It wad very pleasant outside...fairly low humidity. Woody has his TN Oncology appointment tomorrow which includes his Keytruda treatment. Sometime the home health nurse will come to the house. She was supposed to text me a time, but haven't heard from her yet. She does know a out the morning 2 hour appointment. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! e cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment