Friday, May 5, 2023

Tacos for Cinco de Mayo

I fixed tacos tonight for Cinco de Mayo. Tacos are one of Woody's additions to his menu of likes so it seemed appropriate. We have had an unusual day...nothing medical...nothing that we had to do...so we stayed home and enjoyed the day! We do have a guest coming for the night. Abigail is going to soend the night. Her family has an overnight guest who needs her room so she is going to bunk here. Woody has enjoyed his day of no going any place or no nurses coming here. He commentedon how unusual a day like this is! He did his puzzles and watched some TV...dividing his time between the couch and his recliner. I worked some more on Sunday's lesson. I keep thinking it is Saturday since I was trying to get the lesson finished and I did get it to the point that it is finished except for checking it over...and maybe adding a note here or threre on it. I did spend quite a while filling out online paperwork for Woody's Vanderbilt appointment with his GI doctor on Monday. I didn't think the questions would ever end! Woody has already called it a night. I have already gotten the kitchen cleaned up and the dishwasher going. Just started a load of my clothes...they'll be ready for the drier in the morning. I'm ready to read or stitch and hopefully sleep well since I pretty much kept from napping today. Tomorrow's another day! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment