Saturday, May 6, 2023

Abigail's Speedy!

We'll see how/if this little video clip shows up here on the blog. Abigail and I sat in the living room and I got to catch up with what she has been up to lately. She brought down her crochet and sped right along on this blanket she is making for a friend. She doesn't have to look! I was impressed! I don't crochet...well, I can make a chain, but without a crochet hook! She loves doing it! This morning Woody and I were up with the birds, again. I got him to dialysis right on time and headed back home. I had plans in the kitchen. First I made chocolate chip muffins for our house guest. This is her only morning that she gets to sleep in like teenagers like to do. I told her last night that I hoped we didn't disturb her with our early hour, but for her to sleep in as long as she liked. When she came down she said that she hadn't heard us. She did have soft music playing so that may have helped to muffle sounds. She said she slept well. She seemed happy that I had made her muffins. We talked in the kitchem till it was time for me to pick up Woody. I left and she gathered up her things and left before we got back home. My other cooking tasks of the day were stewing a chicken, deboning said chicken, and making chicken stock, and making a casserole. I did finish the load of clothes that I put in the washer last night...all out away. Still have another load, but I think that I will wait to do them another day. Woody has already headed to his bed/sofa for the evening. I have done wound care. I'm taking a break from kitchen cleanup...the dishwasher is about to do its second load for today and i still have quite a few to hand wash. In my downtimes, I have done some reading. I am reading a James Paterson book...enjoy his very much...along with enjoying his very short chapters...good breaks come quickly...that is if I can put the book down...depending on what exciting thing is happening at the end of a chapter! I am reading an e-book. I think I will try to get this one for Woody in real book form. Well, back to the kitchen...have to finish up my last kitchen cooking task for the day and finish cleaning up! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment