Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Just Another Tuesday

Another Tuesday has come and is about gone. Woody has taken on the task of cutting a pineapple. He asked me to get one and said that he would do the cutting. It's not an easy task, but he had it half done when I came up here to blog. He had his early dialysis again today. I came home and slept for a little while longer to see if that would get my day going better. I slept for a while amd then went back to cleaning the sewing room till it was time to pick him up. It is looking better in there...still a ways to go..! I read some and cross stitched a little this afternoon, but still felt the need for a nap so took another. Tomorrow Woody has a morning appointment at TN Oncology, but not super early. Hopefully it is early enough to have him back home for his telemed visit with his infectious disease doctor a little after 1pm. I hope that we can handle the telemed visit...hope the iPad cooperates with us! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment