Monday, May 1, 2023

It's May!

Well, it's May...and, that means that 1/3 of the year has passed us by! How did that happen so quickly?!? We both went to prayer meeting tonight. Once we got home, I fixed Woody a bite to eat and then did wound dressing which brings me to a later time to blog. Not a lot has happened today. We had a quiet day at home until we went out this evening. I decided that I wanted to spend time in my sewing room for a change...decided that it could do with some straightening out, picking up, etc. The first thing I did was uncover a chair that had mending piled on it...so I made myself deal with what was in that chair first. And, the chair is now empty! Oh, one of the items on the chair didn't need mending, but did need to be ironed...so did that. I have picked up, thrown away and looked through some of my sewing notebooks. I think I will continue in that room tomorrow. I really do want to get back to my sewing. Woody did his cross word puzzles, watched some TV and just took it easy. He seemed a little stronger today when we went to prayer meeting. We'll be up with the birds in the morning to be ready to be on time for his early morning dialysis treatment. I woke up this morning around 4...hope that doesn't become a havit on the days we don't have to awaken that early! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment