Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Congrats, Elijah!

At Elijah's game last night, we learned that Elijah is the overall offensive player of the year for North Middle School, Winchester, TN. Way to go, Elijah! I had a really good photo of Elijah in his uniform, it had been on the iPad. I thought that I had transferred it to the thumbdrive where I store my photos and had deleted it from the iPad...had been cleaning up my iPad...shouldn't have done that! I'm thinking that I may have gotten rid of photos that I shouldn't have! oh, well! Stole tonight's photo from Kathy's Facebook! Thanks, Kathy! Today Woody and I have both felt "good for nothing!" He got his dialysis acomplished and on e home just felt like sleeping and I was pretty much the same! I guess we were feeling the after effects of our trip yesterday? Who knows. I have done some work on my up coming Sunday School lesson and a load or two of wash...and a lot of dozing off and on. I'm not sure that Woody ever slept, but he moved over to the couch early in the afternoon and hasn't gone back to his chair. Maybe we will be more alert tomorrow!?! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment