Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Wednesday

We had a pretty good day today. Went through a normal routine for a morning Woody doesn't have dialysis...which mainly means we can start a little later. I try to be downstairs between 7 and 7:30 so he can eat by 8am. Around 9am our substitute nurse called to see if she could come around 10am. I decided to rearrange the supplies that home health and I use. I had been thinking about doing it for a while and finally decided to do it because I hadn't found the scissors that the nurse placed somewhere last week and I hadn't found them since. Even with moving the supplies, I still didn't find them. I remember her laying them someplace last week and me saying to myself that I had better retrieve them when she left or I wouldn't find them the next time I needed them. I remembered by the next time I needed them...the next day at the latest...but that place has never come to mind and they are still at large! It was approaching lunch time when the nurse left so I worked some more on my grocery list and then got lunch. I headed out after lunch for the Credit Union and then Kroger. I got everything put away...but did take a break after I got all the cold and frozen things put away and rested for a while. After resting, I came down and put got the rest put away and then read a little more and then got supper. Supper is ove...now for the clean up. It was taco Wednesday so I have lots of little dishes to wash that had taco ingredients in them...shouldn't take too long. Soody did his dialy crossword puzzles and is now working on some in his daily calendar...he doesn't do them by date...just as the whim to do puzzles directs him...sometimes many...some times a few. He's checking every little while with Alexa to see how today's St. Louis Cardinals game is going. Her last answer to that question was to his liking...in other words, the Cardinals were leading at that moment. To be continued. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment