Saturday, May 13, 2023

Early Celebration!

We hqve had quite the day celebrating Mother's Day with Melany, Wade, and Erin. They brought kunch AND spent a lot of time outside working on gardens. Today's efforts mainly went into the garden that runs along the driveway. We had pretty much neglected it for several years. They managed to clean up about half of it. Melany sent a picture to Mathan of what they did today and what is left to do. She told Nathan that the other half was his to clear up! I got flowers, flowers, flowers! Erin brought me a oretty cut flower bouquet...she and I arranged them in one of my vases. They also gave me hanging baskets and lots of flowers that they planted where they had cleared and also in front of the porch. I have been spoiled! We had a nice visit, though, I kmow, Wade and Melany must be worn out! I know I am worn out and I didn't do all the work they did! Besides clearing out the bed and planting, they also mulched the area they worked on, I need to go put finishing touches on the Sunday School lesson...if I can stay awake! Woody has suvived dialysis and the Mother's Day celebration, but he is worn out too. Doesn't take much to do either of us in theae days! To ve continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment