Monday, May 22, 2023

May Monday

Well, this site keeps changing...usually they let me see a preview of the photo that I choose...but no longer...hope that I chose the right one...should be a green barn...but did I post the view that I meant to? That is the question! We got home a little while ago from Monday night prayer meeting. We had a larger group than usual...two former members attended tonight. It was good to see them. Our group had been praying for them and they decided to join us tonight. Both are not well, so it was good they both felt well enough to join us! Today has been a low-key day...no placr we needed to be till this evenings meeting at church. I have done a couple of loads of wash...no cooking except for warming leftovers. Tomorrow I think I will have to cook, but nice to have the day off! Tomorrow is an early dialysis day, again. Those days keep rolling around! I stitched and read this afternoon...and napped a bit too. Woody did puzzles, read some, watched some TV...pretty much a usual day for him. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment