Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Wednesday

Today was a much better day...guess we got over the trip to Nashville...plus didn't have to go anywhere today. Woody has done quite a bit of reading this afternoon. I got him a couple of James Paterson books at the public library the other day. I have worked on the Sunday School lesson and done some reading, too. I had my first front porch visit this afternoon. Jo and I enjoyed the front porch on a very pretty Spring day. Woody's home health nurse called at 8am and said she would like to stop by at 8:30..so we got that medical visit behind us early today. Tomorrow is another early day...oh, boy! I still have plans to put together a pie crust so it can refrigerate it till I need it tomorrow...plan to make a chicken pot pie. Feeling lazy at the moment. I might put off the crust till in the morning. Just don't know if I have enough oomph to make a crust tonight...just lazy...at this point in the day. Woody hasn't headed to his bed/sofa yet tonight...must have not been quite as tiring day. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment