Monday, May 15, 2023

Monday…It Came Again!

We're home from Monday night prayer meeting and Woody has had supper. So I can get around to blogging! It has been a fairly quiet day...stayed home up until time for prayer meeting. Woody has done his daily crossword puzzles, read, watched TV, maybe even dozed a little. My new task for the day ws to attempt to change out the clothes in my closet from cold/cool weather to warm/hot weather. The main problem with doing this is that invariably when I do this task it ends up getting cold again and I have to go to the off season closet and get what I have put away out again. I hope that I have waited long enough that this won't happen this year. When it does happen then closet in my room ends up with both seasons in it. The closet is the master bedroom is very small. It has always been mine and Woody has the closet in what is now the sewing room...originally our guest room. The closet in Melany's room has become my off season closet. It works for us since there are only two of us...sharing 4 closets upstairs! Nathan's old closet is where I hang my extra yardages of fabric. But this house doesn't have those enviablwalk-in closets that can be so neatly organized! "My" closet only has a regular door...the other three have double folding doors...still not completely convenient as you have quite a bit of space that you have to reach into towards both ends...mine has a door space easy access and then some space that you a to reach in to get what you want. I try to have the things that I wear most in that small door-sized space and other things "jammed in towards both ends. I plan to move some of those things out and see if i need them taking up space or if I need to bid thrm good-bye. A task for another day. Closet is looking pretty good after today's efforts. I hqve read and done some resting of my eyes, too. It's been one of those sort of lazy days that did get a bit accomplished! We've had a bit of rain today, but not much...there may be more tomorrow. I was glad for our new plants to get this little bit, but I'm sure they could use quite a bit more. Nathan and Kathy stopped by today for my Mother's Day "visit." They were out of pocket yesterday. They brought me some of their farm produce...bacon, sausage, a goat cheese wedge, and mozzarella goat cheese...all produced on their farm. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment