Friday, February 16, 2024

Spring-like Friday

Seems like we have had a busy day...but then it is hard to remember what all made it busy! The morning was just busy with ordinary daily activities. Woody ate lunch early so he would be ready to head to TN Oncology around 1pm. Nathan, Kathy and a crew of three boys showed up after lunch to rake leaves and ended up power washing the back of our house. Woody had an uneventful time at Oncology. I picked him up and brought him back home. Our work crew was gone by the time we got home. The rain that we were expecting has settled in. So listening to it on the windows and the roof. Woody has settled on the couch for the night. He has had a pretty good day and today did use his walker to transfer successfully twice...so maybe some of his strength is returning? I have done some more stitching both on my Bristol sampler and also started something new for a near future gift..trying to be ahead of schedule! I've also studied for the Sunday School lesson for Sunday. I will admit to being quite tired this evening. I'm going to put the last dishes in the dishwasher and decide if I will run it tonight...then I am going upstairs to my recliner. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! We have beautiful daffodils blooming!

No comments:

Post a Comment