Monday, February 5, 2024

The Lost is Found!

This is Esther with one of the cats we gave to her for Christmas quite a few years ago. This is Peaches both she and her sister, Georgia, have been missing from the farm for quite a few months. Today they got a call from a local vet that they had Peaches...a family here in town had found her and taken her into their home around Thanksgiving time...they spoiled her and let her be an indoor cat and looks like kept very good care of her. I don't know the reason for the vet visit (haven't heard the whole story), but the vet checked her for a chip, which she has, and found out the vital information to get her back home. Now she will have to adjust to being a farm cat once again! Georgia was found several years back in Murfreesboro and got home due to her chip. Georgia is still missing this time. It has been a quiet day for Woody. He has a sinus headache so hasn't felt the best. About the only thing I accomplished was making Sweet 'n Sour Pork for our supper. Woody approved of that. He said that it tasted very good since we hadn't had it in a while...plus it is what he chose for me to make from the choices that I gave him. I have stitched a little more and am up to "O" in the alphabet and have it half-way stitched. I plan to finish the "o" before I sleep tonight. I did go to prayer meeting and it lasted a little longer than sometimes and when we came out the intersection for me to get home was blocked by a train stopped across it. So I went the long way home using the viaduct...so I went over the train. I just didn't feel like sitting there tonight till it decided to move...sometimes it will be out of the way quickly and then other times it just sits there. I think that by the time I was heading the opposite direction that it started up again, but I decided that I would proceed in the direction I was going. Once I got home, I tended to Woody's wound dressing so he could go on and go to sleep. I still have a little to do in the kitchen, then I am going to retire for the night. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment