Saturday, February 3, 2024

Things are Popping Up this Saturday

Tonight's photo shows that daffodils are popping up all over our yard...promises of Spring! Woody had a good dialysis treatment...blood pressure good...no issues with lines clotting at the end. I came home after dropping him off at dialysis and ate some breakfast while finalizing the grocery list. I got back home from the grocery store in time to put away all that had to go in the refrigerator. At that point it was time to go get Woody. By the time I got Woody settled, I was ready to settle for a few minutes so put off putting away the last of the groceries...and, to be truthful, there are still a couple of bags that need to be put away...the items that go in the pantry. I did do some cleaning out in the pantry today...so waited on purpose...but they could be put away now...but I think that I will go on the premise that "tomorrow is another day!" I waited to blog tonight till I had Woody's leg wound dressed and the antibiotic cream applied below that area, as last night when I went down to do it, Woody was sound asleep and I didn't want to disturb him. Everything looked fine...didn't look worse for missing a dressing change. After my busy morning, I was ready to sit and rest this afternoon, so enjoyed my stitching. I am now ready to start the "J" so moving along...but still pretty slow go! I also put a few more stitches in two other small projects that I have started...and, soon I will have to set all these aside to stitch on a gift...but don't have the chart or the fabric for that project yet so I will plod along with the ones that I do have materials for. I went to order the chart that I need the other day and they were out of it temporarily, but will tell me when it is back in. I'm trying to decide if I should go elsewhere...the gift isn't needed iminently...but I really do need to get started on it. I left Woody contemplating what recipe that he wants me to make next...he's still thinking...hope he decides soon so I can pull what I need out of the freezer! Oh, well, it will just mean that I won't make the recipe as soon as I might have if he could have made up his mind! I'm just glad that both recipes sounded good enough that he wants to think about which one...so good for him to want more of a variety of food these days...better for me too...more fun to cook different things than the same thing over and over! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment