Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Waning February

As the end of February gets nearer, I decided that it was time to rid the house of winter decor. So that process started today. Smowmen and trees are being gathered so I can find boxes to store them in till time once again to decorate for Christmas. I also slid furniture around so I can bring back a small bookshelf that has resided upstairs since I removed it to decorate for Christmas. I am pretty much going to get tables and bookshelves back to their everyday decor, but will intersperse Spring items amongst the everyday. i haven't taken ornaments off the Valentine tree yet, but will also do that and put Spring/Easter decorations on it...aiming for March to have things back to normal with touches of Spring. That's not many days away. I have interspersed reading in while doing this undecorating/decorating. I'm still trying to finish the e-book before it is whisked away tomorrow or the next day. I have now read about 75% of the book...maybe I can manage. I did check and the public library does have a copy of this book available if it is taken away before I finish it and I decide that I don't want to wait till my turn comes around with the e-book again. This afternoon I did sit down to do a bit of stitching, but ended up napping instead. When I woke up, I did do a little more stitching. I am approaching a finish with the small piece that I am doing. I want to finish this one before I start one of the new ones that I received floss for yesterday. I have been rotating between small cross stitch projects...setting a goal to reach before I move on to a different one. The one I am working on now is just too close to being finished to set it aside...so the goal has become "finish it" before moving on. I think that I can finish it tonight...BUT that would mean that I won't be reading on "the" book! Decisions! Decisions! Woody had a pretty good day. He did get sick right after lunch...once again, I'm wondering if it is Keytruda since he had it last Friday and at times there seems to be a pattern that he gets sick sometime in the next week after having it. I just am keeping watch on when it happens. Luckily of late he rarely gets sick...when a while back he was getting sick a lot. I'm glad we are at this point with him! I am in the process of washing a throw and t-shirts and a sweatshirt. Part are in the drier now and the most important is the throw as he really likes this one at night as it keeps him warmer than his others. Other than the one time of being sick, Woody has had a good day, as far as I can tell. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment