Sunday, February 4, 2024

Sunday Stitching Progress

We've had a good Sunday. I went to Sunday School. Woody did not go, as the entire youth department meet together on the first Sunday of each month and the youth minister teaches the whole group. I came home after Sunday School and we watched our church service online. It has been a quiet afternoon...not a lot going on...just a nice Sunday afternoon for watching TV and crosswords for Woody and napping and stitching for me. I just finished another length of floss so have stopped for the moment to go fix supper. The "K" isn't finished as I made an error in counting and had to take part of one leg out and the other leg is where the floss ran out...so two legs to finish before I move onto "L." I also finished another book this afternoon, but not reading as much as usual due to stitching in what might be reading time. I have finished three books this year sith a couple others I have started...now to choose which one of those to concentrate on and finish next! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment