Sunday, November 11, 2012

Blustery Sunday!

Woody and I both got up really early. Woody headed out on a walk and I decided to do a bit of decorating (while my back was rested). Woody walked seven miles and I emptied another box of trees and snowmen and began placing them. We went to the early church service and then to Sunday School. Woody taught his sixth grade boys' class. I sat in the very uncomfortable chairs in my class and my back has regretted it ever since! I came home and ate a quick lunch and headed up to the heating pad and recliner...supposedly to read...but there was a change in plans and I ended up sleeping most of the afternoon. I would suppose that Woody read and watched some football. Woody put away the dishes in the dishwasher and washed the dishes in the counter...getting the cooking area cleaned up so I can mess it up again! I had planned to put a casserole together this afternoon...guess I am going to go do it now. Woody just walked out the door to go to the evening church service. I'm blogging quickly as the laptop is allowing me to (I hope)! After I get the casserole put together (it's supposed to refrigerate overnight), I "may" take everything out of the shadow box and redo it "Christmas." Or, I may just head back to my heating pad and recliner and read (in the middle of a very good book). Well, off to make homemade cream of mushroom soup (trying to cut back on sodium) to use in my casserole. Woody commented when we were on the way home from church this morning that when he went for his walk this morning that there had been next to no wind. As we were going into church a little after 8am, there was a breeze. And, when we came out it was very windy. Guess there is another front being blown in...now I know why I was ached so much last evening (though, I guessed at the time what was going on with future weather). There is a wind advisory for our county till midnight. Tonight's photo was taken from our back yard the night before last. I was shooting through Nathan and Kathy's back yard...that's their big tree...the house is the neighbor's on the other side of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment