Saturday, November 24, 2012

One Month From Today!

Oh, my, I just realized that one month from today our family Christmas will have come and gone! I did spend some time today ordering some gifts. It has taken a bit longer for me to get inspired this year as to just the perfect gifts. Hmmmmm maybe some won't be exactly perfect! It has been a cold day here in middle TN. Woody didn't go out first thing this morning, but waited a while to go on a seven mile walk. I slept in a bit making up for not much sleep the night before. We have enjoyed our turkey dinner leftovers. Kathy, Elijah and Isaac came over for a little while this afternoon. Elijah stayed and played. He started out playing with the Fisher Price Nativity, but then he and I built with my grandfather's blocks for a while. Tonight's photo shows the results of our building efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment