Sunday, November 25, 2012

Our Little Buddy!

This morning we got a call from next door (Nathan and Kathy). They had a problem...too many children for the number of seats in their vehicle! They have a niece visiting. So we had Elijah ride with us. He sat with us in church, too. He was sooooo good! Then we headed off to Sunday School...well, Elijah and I did...today Woody went to Life Care to preach. I lead my class. Woody came back to the church and picked up Elijah and me after Sunday School. The three of us headed home and Elijah had a snack (pumpkin pie (with whip cream (his request!)...backwards lunch...pie at Grammy and Goosey's and then lunch at his house!). Then he played till his family got home. He and I built another garage for the school bus and another house for the little people. After Elijah went home, I had my lunch and then went upstairs and took a little nap. Graham came over while I was resting and stayed for a while. Elijah came back over for a little while too. Woody walked to get a paper so he would have another cross word puzzle. I have done a little reading...almost finished with another Randy Singer book. I have been trying to get up enough energy to get up from the rocking chair downstairs to come up and blog. I'm on my way to get my daily allergy medicine. Something "got to me" a while ago...I was sneezing my head off and my eyes started itching and my nose started running. It is better now...but hopefully the allergy meds will make it a lot better! Too much to do to have allergy problems at the moment. Woody is watching a library DVD and I'm off to the upstairs' recliner to finish my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment