Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday...all day!

Temperatures were pretty chilly this morning...so no early walk for Woody. He walked to the library later in the morning and then walked to the prayer room tonight. I had school with Abigail, Graham, and Joy this morning. Then Esther came over to read this afternoon. My back started hurting again so I came upstairs to the recliner and heating pad after Esther read. Woody made cornbread this morning and then banana bread this afternoon. I headed downstairs after I rested. Woody told me at that time that he has another kidney stone! Not good! We make quite a pair! Graham and Kathy finished sorting K'nex this afternoon. So they just have to be taken out to the garage to be stored during the holidays...making a place for the Christmas tree. Graham worked on K'nex during his time over here this morning and while he did that I put away some toys in the toy closet and then worked on the books that arrived the other day for the church library. The books are now ready to be taken to church to begin processing...a job to start tomorrow! I guess that Woody and I will settle in for a quiet evening...nursing what ails us!

No comments:

Post a Comment