Monday, November 26, 2012

Fun-filled Monday

My day started out with a tap-tap-tapping on the front door. Elijah was over and ready for school...more than a half hour early! Figured that we would get started and perhaps the school day would end a bit earlier than usual...but not so. It started a half hour earlier and ended a half hour later. Everyone really buckled down and worked really hard and did a bunch of school work. Abigail worked on her apron and got another pocket sewed on. She should be able to get the last pocket on tomorrow. Esther and I counted and found out that if she reads three stories each day this week that she can finish this Dick and Jane book. I came home and ate lunch and then went upstairs to rest and finish my book (fell asleep before finishing it last night). Ended up dozing a bit, but did manage to get the book finished. Woody walked to the Post Office this afternoon. He raked, blew and dragged quite a few leaves today. Now I am going to go down and polish my spoon collection while I watch Dancing With the Stars. That will get a "to-do" before Sunday party marked off my list! Friends stopped by with baby Frosties for us and the neighbors (Nathan, Kathy and family). Yum! Nice treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment