Saturday, November 17, 2012

Busy Saturday

Busy day for both of us. Woody headed out to run errands and go to the library a little after 9am. My first "job" of the day was to cut the pumpkin bread to take to the church for the Living Nativity workers' snack. Taking it to church was one of Woody's errands. Another errand was to get another plastic bin to put more K'nex in. We are planning on storing the K'nex in the garage this year. Woody has two bins and other containers at the back of the family room...all ready to take out in the garage. I got busy on the decorating after he left. One of these days decorating WILL be finished! Tonight I can say that the living room is just about finished EXCEPT (note the big EXCEPT)the big Christmas tree. I want to get the rest of the decorating done before thinking about that tree. I found boxes with more snowmen and trees for the mantel so added those. I also came across the box that has the ornaments in it for the corner tree in the family room. I "might" start that tonight...just not sure that I am up to it. I have also put away most of the "everyday" decorative items. So I have been busy...but things are still pretty much in disarray throughout the house. Woody stayed busy outside a good portion of the afternoon raking and blowing leaves...his exercise for the day. And, as you can see by tonight's photo there are still quite a few leaves to come down (it's an oak in our front yard)! The yard gets blown/raked clean and shortly there are leaves covering it again! One of those never-ending jobs around here in the Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment