Monday, November 12, 2012

Damp Monday!

No photo tonight...laptop has been taken to the geek computer doctor. Hopefully it isn't as big a problem this time as it was the last time. I don't want to have to reload everything again. Oh, well, what will be will be! The rain today put a damper on Woody taking a walk. He thought that he would wait till after lunch to walk, but the rain hadn't quit. We drove to Geeks instead. Now he has gone to church to go visiting. I had school with Elijah and Esther. Then Joy, her mommy and I went shoe shopping during her school time. She needed new tennis shoes. We went in separate cars so Grammy could stay and buy herself some shoes. I also enjoyed catching up with the owner of the shoe store. We go back many years. Her son was the ring bearer in Melany and Wade's wedding. The ironic thing is that her son is dating the girl who was Melany and Wade's flower girl. Never dreamed that they would end up dating. They were both students of mine at Montessori. I have done a little more decorating today. I didn't get to the shadow box last night...so today I have taken everything out of the shadow box and have it dusted. While watching Dancing With The Stars tonight I will put Christmas items into each space. I have gotten into a couple more boxes and have placed a few more trees on the mantel and wrapped up some everyday decorations to store them till after Christmas. Graham and Kathy came over this afternoon to start putting away the K'nex. I need that end of the living room during Christmas for the Christmas tree. The sun came out this afternoon and the temperature started to drop. It's supposed to drop into the upper 20's tonight. Brrrrrrrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment