Thursday, November 8, 2012

Two Weeks till Thanksgiving!!!!

My day got started waaaaay too early. I woke up around 3am and never got back to sleep so finally got up before 4am and headed into the sewing room. I managed to be well underway with a Christmas ornament before Woody got up. I had school with Elijah, Esther, Joy and Abigail. Abigail got the last pieces cut out for the apron she is going to make. I had lunch and then headed to the recliner and the heating pad upstairs. My back is better, but still not wonderful! I haven't done anymore decorating since the other day...hopefully I'll be able to do some tomorrow. I did take a nap this afternoon...needed one after rising so early this morning. Woody went on a walk this afternoon after it warmed up a bit. I'm not sure how many miles he walked today...somewhere between four and seven judging by when he came back in the door. He has read, watched a DVD (maybe) and some TV. We have beans from our 13 bean dry mixture soaking...in preparation for making French Market Soup tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment